Next month we are launching our new Centre, which will pull the research that we’re doing here in the Digital Education group into something more formal and identifiable. The web site is still in development, but we have our logo and a date for the launch party so are really pretty much good to go! The new centre is structured according to four main strands of work: Digital Cultures, Learning Analytics, Policy, and Children and Technology. Drop me a line if you want to know more, and I’ll post the web site once it’s up.
- Falling Walls nomination for Berlin Science Week November 4, 2020
- Manifesto seminar videos November 4, 2020
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020
- Our Centre report 2020 is out July 20, 2020
- Edinburgh University learning and teaching conference keynote 2020 July 8, 2020