I’m looking forward to this semester’s teaching on our MSc in Digital Education – between now and Christmas I will be co-tutoring with the brilliant Jen Ross on the Digital Futures for Learning Course, which takes an ‘open curriculum’ approach to asking students to consider, critique, plan and play-out the future of learning. We’ll be teaching in the open on this one, with the course site opening up in around 3 weeks. The course also links to a new project I am currently leading at Edinburgh – the Near Future Teaching project – of which more later….
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020
- Our Centre report 2020 is out July 20, 2020
- Edinburgh University learning and teaching conference keynote 2020 July 8, 2020
- Podcast: my conversation with Neil Selwyn on post-digital education February 24, 2020
- New paper on the Manifesto – Critical approaches to valuing digital education December 6, 2019