I’m looking forward to this semester’s teaching on our MSc in Digital Education – between now and Christmas I will be co-tutoring with the brilliant Jen Ross on the Digital Futures for Learning Course, which takes an ‘open curriculum’ approach to asking students to consider, critique, plan and play-out the future of learning. We’ll be teaching in the open on this one, with the course site opening up in around 3 weeks. The course also links to a new project I am currently leading at Edinburgh – the Near Future Teaching project – of which more later….
- 15th Annual Drapers lecture: the future of digital education April 9, 2021
- UNA Europa Future University Lab April 8, 2021
- Falling Walls nomination for Berlin Science Week November 4, 2020
- Manifesto seminar videos November 4, 2020
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020