Jeremy Knox, Jen Ross and I have been working on this special issue for a couple of years now, are thrilled to see it in press at last. We’re very happy with the final collection, which features some cracking articles from Richard Edwards, Bonnie Stewart, Richard Hall, Lesley Gourlay, Rolin Moe, Chris Jones, Martin Oliver and Joss Winn. Learning, Media and Technology is becoming a great outlet for work in digital education these days, thanks to the work of Rebecca Eynon and Neil Selwyn and its clear focus on critical approaches from the humanities and social sciences.
- 15th Annual Drapers lecture: the future of digital education April 9, 2021
- UNA Europa Future University Lab April 8, 2021
- Falling Walls nomination for Berlin Science Week November 4, 2020
- Manifesto seminar videos November 4, 2020
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020