Jeremy Knox, Jen Ross and I have been working on this special issue for a couple of years now, are thrilled to see it in press at last. We’re very happy with the final collection, which features some cracking articles from Richard Edwards, Bonnie Stewart, Richard Hall, Lesley Gourlay, Rolin Moe, Chris Jones, Martin Oliver and Joss Winn. Learning, Media and Technology is becoming a great outlet for work in digital education these days, thanks to the work of Rebecca Eynon and Neil Selwyn and its clear focus on critical approaches from the humanities and social sciences.
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020
- Our Centre report 2020 is out July 20, 2020
- Edinburgh University learning and teaching conference keynote 2020 July 8, 2020
- Podcast: my conversation with Neil Selwyn on post-digital education February 24, 2020
- New paper on the Manifesto – Critical approaches to valuing digital education December 6, 2019