We have been working in partnership with colleagues at the National Museum of Scotland to develop a new MOOC on Victorian Photography. This 5-week course accompanies the major summer exhibition at NMS on Photography: A Victorian Sensation, and is the first MOOC the NMS have offered. It’s been great working with our colleagues Alison Morrison-Low and Christine McLean on getting the course running: it’s offered on the Coursera platform as part of the University of Edinburgh suite of courses – you can see it and sign up here.
- Falling Walls nomination for Berlin Science Week November 4, 2020
- Manifesto seminar videos November 4, 2020
- Countdown: The Manifesto for Teaching Online book is out in September August 4, 2020
- Our Centre report 2020 is out July 20, 2020
- Edinburgh University learning and teaching conference keynote 2020 July 8, 2020